One day, I hope to write my own cook book. In order to do that, I have to stop mixing unmeasured ingredients into a bowl and rolling with it. So this is my first step. Blogging as I go! Measure, measure, measure!! Most of the recipes I'll add, are my own, but I have to share some of my other favorites too, in which I can not take credit for. That being said, I'll try to add the link to the bottom of the recipe for you to follow those sites also!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Make your own tortilla chips.

SO easy, SO good!! 

*Cut twelve 6-inch corn tortillas into 6 wedges each.

 *Toss the wedges with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon chili powder
 & 1/2 teaspoon salt
*Working in batches, spread on 2 baking sheets; bake at 350 degrees F until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment