One day, I hope to write my own cook book. In order to do that, I have to stop mixing unmeasured ingredients into a bowl and rolling with it. So this is my first step. Blogging as I go! Measure, measure, measure!! Most of the recipes I'll add, are my own, but I have to share some of my other favorites too, in which I can not take credit for. That being said, I'll try to add the link to the bottom of the recipe for you to follow those sites also!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Honey Mustard Chicken

Ingredients:



2
teaspoons butter or margarine
4
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2
cup apple juice
2
        tablespoons sweet honey mustard

  • In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 8 minutes, turning once, until chicken is browned on both sides.
  • Add apple juice. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 8 to 10 more minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F)
  • With slotted spoon, remove chicken  from skillet; place on serving platter and cover to keep warm. Stir mustard into liquid in skillet. Spoon mustard sauce over chicken!
  • Fresh steamed broccoli or carrots are wonderful with this, and taste great with the sauce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment