One day, I hope to write my own cook book. In order to do that, I have to stop mixing unmeasured ingredients into a bowl and rolling with it. So this is my first step. Blogging as I go! Measure, measure, measure!! Most of the recipes I'll add, are my own, but I have to share some of my other favorites too, in which I can not take credit for. That being said, I'll try to add the link to the bottom of the recipe for you to follow those sites also!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole



Ingredients-
 2 c cooked rice
2-3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
6 slices swiss cheese
1 pkg. deli meat ham
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 c milk
1/2 c sour cream
Saltine crackers, paprika, garlic salt, parsley 


Coat 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 2 cups cooked rice in bottom of baking dish. Arrange 3 cups cooked chicken pieces over top of rice. Layer 6 slices of Swiss cheese on top of chicken.  Then layer 10 slices of cut-up ham on top of the Swiss cheese. Mix 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup sour cream together. Spread on top of ham. Crush 10 saltine crackers then add 1/2 teaspoon paprika1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and 1/2 teaspoon parsleyand mix together. Sprinkle on top of soup mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment