One day, I hope to write my own cook book. In order to do that, I have to stop mixing unmeasured ingredients into a bowl and rolling with it. So this is my first step. Blogging as I go! Measure, measure, measure!! Most of the recipes I'll add, are my own, but I have to share some of my other favorites too, in which I can not take credit for. That being said, I'll try to add the link to the bottom of the recipe for you to follow those sites also!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crock Pot chocolate candy


Ingredients

  • 2 pounds salted dry-roasted peanuts
  • 4 ounces German's sweet chocolate (about 4 squares)
  • One 12-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
  • 2 1/2 pounds white almond bark

Directions

Put the peanuts in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Layer the chocolate over the peanuts, beginning with the sweet chocolate, followed by the chocolate chips and then the almond bark. Set the temperature on low and cook for 3 hours. Do not stir the mixture.
After 3 hours, stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. Drop the candy into cupcake pan liners using about 2 tablespoons per liner. Allow the candy to cool completely before removing the cupcake liners.

Once again, I am a huge fan of the slow cooker liners! These are the best for a no mess clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment