One day, I hope to write my own cook book. In order to do that, I have to stop mixing unmeasured ingredients into a bowl and rolling with it. So this is my first step. Blogging as I go! Measure, measure, measure!! Most of the recipes I'll add, are my own, but I have to share some of my other favorites too, in which I can not take credit for. That being said, I'll try to add the link to the bottom of the recipe for you to follow those sites also!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Great chocolate covered pretzels for anytime of the year

These of course I made this year for fall, they are the White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's. You can buy any type or color depending on your occasion.

All you need is:
   1 bag of the pretzels
   1 family size bag Hershey kisses or Hershey Hugs
   1 bag of M&M's or type of nuts

Preheat your oven to 350. Place your pretzels on a wax paper lined cookie sheet in a single layer. Open up your kisses and place on top of the pretzel. Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes, just long enough that when you pull them out the peak of the kiss is soft to the touch. Then quickly place your M&M or nut on top of each little chocolate pile. Let cool for about a hour, I KNOW, it is terribly hard to stay away from these an hour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment