One day, I hope to write my own cook book. In order to do that, I have to stop mixing unmeasured ingredients into a bowl and rolling with it. So this is my first step. Blogging as I go! Measure, measure, measure!! Most of the recipes I'll add, are my own, but I have to share some of my other favorites too, in which I can not take credit for. That being said, I'll try to add the link to the bottom of the recipe for you to follow those sites also!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Colored Rice Krispies for any occasion

          These bright blue rice krispie treats I made for my nephews birthday party, were such a hit & our family loved them! I can't even begin to tell you how easy these are!! Using the original Rice Krispie Treat recipe from RiceKrispies.com I added food coloring of choice and followed this recipe..


INGREDIENTS

DIRECTIONS 

1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. 


2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.

3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool.***** Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.

*****After they have cooled. Melt white chocolate melting candy waffers, add desired color and spread evenly!


No comments:

Post a Comment